Hi, my name is Keisuke Ota and I’m the Director here at Meguromirai Internal Medicine Clinic.
I’m happy to have the opportunity to open Meguro Mirai Clinic at the East exit of Meguro station.
Until now I’ve worked at general hospitals and university hospitals in the fields of Internal medicine as well as Diabetes and Respiratory medicine. I hope to put my experience to good use and help you all to live long and healthy lives.
If you have any symptoms or conditions then please don’t hesitate to contact us at Meguromirai Internal Medicine Clinic.
- Graduated Hamamatsu Medical University
- Japanese Red Cross Medical Center Internal Medicine
- Japanese Red Cross Medical Center Respiratory Medicine
- Department of Diabetes Metabolism, The University of Tokyo Hospital
- Graduated from the University of Tokyo Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation Head Office Occupational Health Physician
- Tokyo Metro Human Resources Department Health Support Center Occupational Health Physician/ In charge of Diabetes Outpatients.
- Matsubara Urban Clinic
- Established Meguromirai Internal Medicine Clinic
- Japanese Internal Medicine Association Certified Internal Medicine Physician.
- Japanese Internal Medicine Association Certified General Internal Medicine Specialist.
- Japanese Internal Medicine Association Certified Occupational Health Physician.
- Occupational health consultant (Health and Hygiene)
- Japan Internal Medicine Association.
- Japan Diabetes Association.
- Japan Respiratory Association.
- Japan Occupational Health Association.