|Meguromirai Internal Medicine Clinic
|3F Maple Top Building, 2-chōme-13-26 Kamiōsaki, Shinagawa City, Tōkyō-to 141-0021
|9:00～12:30 / 15:00～18:00
|Wednesdays、Saturday P.M.、Sundays、Public holidays
- 01Through medicine we help people become happy.
- 02As your family doctor we help you live happily and healthily.
- 03We aim to a clinic that grows to become better along with you.
- 04We aim to a clinic that everyone in the area can be happy with.
- Regular internal medical issues starting from the common cold
- Respiratory medicine（COPD・Bronchial asthma・Sleep apnea syndrome etc）
- High blood pressure, Dyslipidemia, Hyperuricemia, Fatty liver disease and other lifestyle-related diseases/ illnesses
Occupational Health Physician
Tests that we can do
- Blood test
- Hemoglobin A1c rapid test（HPLC method）
- Stool examination
- Bone density test
- Ultrasounds（Carotid artery echo・Thyroid echo・Abdominal echo）
- Pulmonary function tests
- Sleep apnea test
- Vision, hearing test
Our clinic’s features
We can determine Hemoglobin A1c in 100 seconds
Our clinic features equipment that can determine Hemoglobin A1c in 100 seconds. We can perform the test and give you the result with explanation on the same day. The test is the HPLC method which is the same as that which is given at general hospitals.
We have a strong focus on lifestyle related illnesses and diseases.
With our past experience we are focusing strongly on not only diabetes, but also high blood pressure, dyslipidemia, Hyperuricemia, and respiratory tract disease COPD treatment just to name a few. We can also help with Sleep apnea testing and treatment so feel free to contact us.
As an Occupational Health Physician we take care of worker’s health.
As an Occupational Health Physician we support businesses and the health of their employees. We can not only help workers to avoid becoming ill but also help them with ongoing treatment in the event that they do fall ill.
What our clinic looks like
〒141-0021 2-13-26 Kamiosaki Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo Maple top building 3F
3 minutes on foot from JR Meguro Station east exit